Monday, December 24, 2012

Majlis Adat Istiadat & Perpisahan

 Photo ramai2
Alhamdulillah Majlis Adat Istiadat for accepting new disciples of Silat Seni Gayong had been done smoothly at Pusat Aktiviti Pelajar, KK5, Universiti Malaysia Pahang of Pekan campus. YDP PSSGM Pahang Cikgu Rahim Masrom had been invited, accompanied by my brother Cikgu Anuar on that night.

 (yg xsimpan sandang tu xmakan minum. duduk tumpang borak je hehee)


Some of the PSSGM matters were discussed that night with YDP and some of Gelanggang Naga Rantau next year planning were also discussed during the meal before the Majlis. 


Watching one by one of Anak Naga Rantau becoming "Murid Gayong", some does have something special to be shared.


Our ceremony was also a farewell moment with one of my student, Mus. I knew him since last year and the one of two, who I trained with Luqman, the pentas Parang 3, as known as Parang Gila among the JHEPA and MAKUM members. Now I need to have a new partners to hold that "position". I hope and I pray for Mus to bring a good name of Naga Rantau, and always be an Anak Gayong where ever he goes. I hope that he will bring something good for his new study place at Universiti Pertahanan Nasioanl Malaysia. Au Revoir Mus, and never forget what you have learned here in our Gelanggang. Come again and the door is always opened. Once nagarantau, forever nagarantau. Nafi Aku Ghaiblah Aku....

No comments:

Post a Comment