Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amuk At Putrajaya

Assalamualaikum and Hi evryone! I got get really busy recently. Lot of research works, the faculty task, the new born, the car and even the container which arrived last week! While checking into my computer, I found a clip which I didn't put it online. If I am not mistaken, it was made about 5 days before my wedding ceremony. Seems I have to cut my hair for the wedding, I made this video to have a souvenir of my long-curly hair!!!! lol Don't expect anything, but just watch it if you have a free time to waste! hehehehehehe




4 comments:

  1. Nice one...yang bab semput last2 tu patut cut...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keh keh keh keh. betol betol betol brother jail. tu laaa skang dah semput dah. stamina byak kurang compare dgn 2-3 tahun lepas. sbb trlalu byak mengajar, sampai diri sendiri pon dah kurang latihan kardio n stamina. huhuhuuhhu ***nak kena join aksar simpanan ni bagi kena ragging sket hehhehe***

    ReplyDelete
  3. semat2..tp last2 pncit..hehe..kne byk jogging tu trunkan perot sket..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. scene pancit tu realiti keadaan skang. hahahahha. stamina dh out. ok jom jom jom. ptang ni kita ke gym!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete