Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dedicate to My Brother Yohann

As a student, we always have bad and good time, sad and fun days, and evil and angel mates. The best time I had as a student at university was during my Bachelor's degree year at Lieusaint. We were really close, and we were cursed of not having any girl in our course!!! LOL.
Thank God that we were near the T.C (business & secretary) faculty so we could still look at the beauties of the God creation of those jolies mademoiselles every break time! ;)

But last friday, I was shocked with a bad news of the deceased of one of our best man. I was deeply saddened with the news. Our brother Yohann, had a terrible car accident when driving from England coming back to France. Innalillahi wainna ilaihi raajiun. (From God we came, to Him we return). We paid our last respect to our Yohann. Que la paix soit avec toi mon frere! For his family, all of my sincere condolence and Que Dieu vous donne la force et le courage pour surmonter ces heures difficiles, et qu'Il vous donne un recompense de votre patience....

For us, we keep our brothership for the sake of our missing brother. Once we know each other, it is for eternity.... I dedicate this clip for Yohann, and for us.....



No comments:

Post a Comment