Tuesday, July 19, 2011

THE LITTLE ARYAN



I am Anak Gayong!!!! (with the "tiger" Garfield brooch lol)



Dan't play-play with me haaaa, I am a baby still but I learn from my Daddy how to play the Tekpi!!! ZATTT!!! ;)






Introducing my son, Aaisy Aryan bin Shaiful Hakim. 3 months old. Alhamdoulillah he's in good health and ready to join me in the Gelanggang. So "Gayong kaki rapat! GAYONG! Gayong SEDIA!!!!!" ;)) Both parents are Kelantanese, but he is born in Kuantan. xpa xpa, xda Tok Janggut, Mat Kilau and Tok Gajah ada. Hehhehehe.

3 comments:

  1. Terbaik la little Aryan ni.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. bilo uncle faiz dio ni nok producekan partner silat ko aryan nih??? hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insyaallah klu dikurniakan Tuhan.. huhuhu.. dan lagi nak ngambat tu.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete