Tuesday, November 8, 2011

8th, 9th and 10th Day: GJF2

Solat Hari Raya Aidul Adha di Masjid El Fourkane, Lille bersama Anak Gayong Tayyeb dan Mohammed

My first student ever who took her belt grading while she is pregnant of 4-5 months! Indeed, I was worried for her. But finally she had done very well and hope the baby will have the warrior spirit of her mother! Congratulation Lucilia for white belt (awan putih)! ;)

David, white belt (awan putih)

Mourad: whitebelt (awan putih)

Mathilde: Pelangi Hijau (Green Rainbow)

Cikgu Benjamin (left), Cikgu Hakim (centre), Cikgu Stephane (right) : Gurulatihs of A.F.S.S.G (Gayong France)

Majlis Bertapak penerimaan Bengkung berakhir

with two hostel-mates

Group photo of the last day at Lille


Cikgu Zaki of UMP, tributes to all Pusaka Gayong brothers and sisters. Hope this is the beginning of the united Gayong...

Cikgu Bajan and Cikgu Anwar posed in front of Eiffel Tower

Cikgu Ehsan and Cikgu Haziq posed in front of Eiffel Tower

Oh yess.... and me posed in front of Eiffel Tower. Like the old days....! ;) hhehhehe

welcomed at Paris JPA atache, Mr Faris and Mme Aishah. Thanks you for you help, kindness and generosity

Alhamdulillah, Naga Rantau had safely touched down at the KLIA. Eventhough the journey is quite tiring, our souvenir at France will last forever. Before yesterday, we had organized our last seminar and also the "Remise des Ceintures" Ceremony (Penyampaian Bengkung). This program, is actually an annual program of me and my students of Gayong France. At the end of every year, we spend one to two weeks for seminars, classes, training, grading and Gayong ceremony. This is the first time I left and come back with UMP team members for this annual program. And I do hope, next year, other Gelanggang would be interested to join our program also, especially the international Gelanggang like Cikgu Sam's Gayong US, Cikgu Ariffin's Gayong UK, and other international Gelanggang, or even the Gelanggang from Malaysia.

Perhaps, the way I look at Silat Seni Gayong is different. Perhaps, my method of teaching is not the same as yours. Perhaps, our syllabus is quite more or less than your's in Malaysia or other international Gayong association. But that what makes me and Gayong France brothers and sisters are different. We want to be a real Anak Gayong, like the Melayu. But other than me, all of Gayong France family members are French people. This is Gayong of the French people. We hold the Liberty, Egality and Fraternity.

That's why, the exchange program like this must happen. It will bring the benefit for both parties. Those Malay Gurulatih came and learn the Gayong France culture, and the French Anak Gayong will learn the Malay culture. I am happy that my brother of Gayong UMP, Cikgu Zaki, my students from UMP Cikgu Ehsan and Cikgu Haziq, and my brothers of Gayong Pahang Cikgu Anwar and Cikgu Bajan came and learned a lot from Gayong France. Hopefully, the experiences gained here will make the team NAGA RANTAU different from others. NAGA RANTAU brings the ideas of the united Gayong as the vision of the late Mahaguru.

My special thanks to our Naib Cancelor of Universiti Malaysia Pahang Professor Dato' Dr. Daing Nasir Ibrahim, special thanks to Penolong Naib Cancelor, Hal Ehwal Pelajar & Alumni Professor Dr. Yuserrie Zainuddin, YDP PSSGM Pahang Cikgu Rahim Masrom, all of the Naga Rantau team member (Gayong UMP club) and all of Silat Seni Gayong members and Masters, whether from PSSGM, PSSPGM, PSSGWM, PASAK, PSGSM, ADMAA and others Gayong parties for the spirit support for make this program happens.

Love and thanks to my wife Wan Nisrina Wan Abdul Razak, my son Aaisy Aryan Bin Shaiful Hakim, My Mom Hasnah Kadir, my dad Mohamed Noor Abu Bakar, my grandmom Zainab Omar and all of my family for your everlasting support, prayer and helps.

As the French motto said:

Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Liberty, Egality and Fraternity

"Free to be a real Anak Gayong, there is no difference between the various Gayong schools as long as the Mahaguru is Dato' Meor, and Fraternity between brothers and sisters!"

See you again Gayong France. InsyaAllah next year or earlier! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment