Thursday, August 9, 2012

ANAK PERANCIS MENCARI GAYONG (7)


The next challenge of Anak Gayong France was to meet my Master, Ayahanda Amin Hamzah. Personally, I was quite nervous seems I don't know how it will be the perception of my Master to my "non-Malay" students? Will he be happy, or will he get mad? Before letting it happened, I consult the advice of Cikgu Azizan first. The willingness of Cikgu Amin Hamzah to share with Anak Gayong France and Naga Rantau of some his valuable treasure from the late Mahaguru had relieved me a lot.

 Cikgu Amin Hamzah

Advice and tips

The intensive training started a soon as after the prayer if Isya'. The students were taught the movements, the technique of KOMBAT, the variation of ELAKAN, the Knife technique and the Kerambit technique. The training last until 3 in the morning, and we had "a lot of fun", especially the three "OLD" Anak Gayong of UMP, me, Cikgu Razhan and Cikgu Affendy. At the other hand, Cikgu Zaki, came to meet the Master the next morning.

 Intensive training

 Khusyuk mendengar

 Kopek Kelapa

In the morning, everyone participated for the ceremony of "Hot Oil". Cikgu Amin Hamzah was the Dalang, the one who prepared and monitored the ceremony. The ceremony was done successfully and all of Anak Gayong France and UMP had the chance to experience the Mandi Minyak and walking on the burning charcoal.

 Perah Santan

 Letak di atas Api

 Sediakan Bara

 Ayahanda Amin as the "Dalang" was checking the Oil

As the organizer, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my Master, Ayahanda Amin Hamzah, for having accepted to come and teach Anak-Anak Gayong France and Naga Rantau UMP the art of Silat Seni Gayong. I do hope that we can organize more of such event in the future, InsyaAllah. Personally, I am happy to have my students met this old Master, who once among those were close to the late Mahaguru.

And now, this event of intensive course and Mandi Minyak had finally completed the program of Konvensyen Naga Rantau-Gayong France 2012. Thank you Ayahanda, thank you Cikgu! ;) Thank you to all of the Naga Rantau who had sacrifice their time, their money and their energy to support this big event. I hope that all of us had gained the benefits materially, psychically, mentally, and spiritually. ;)

SALAM RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK!!!!

Gambar Kenang-Kenangan

No comments:

Post a Comment