Friday, March 19, 2010

Searching The Gayong Dragon...



I have only 6 months in Malaysia. I'm not going to waste it by living peacefully in my room. First thing first, I must search the nearest Gayong Gelanggangs. InsyaAllah, hope that my searching will make me find what I'm looking for. I'd never met the late Mahaguru, but at least I met him once in my dream. Everything what he said, everything what he assigned me, I kept for myself. My Allah put the late Mahaguru's soul among the beleivers and the Aulia's et the Anbia's. Amin.

My searching of the "Dragon" starts tomorrow. Eventhough I still have something to settle down, but how could I resist the temptation of sweating in my Gayong uniforms, and making new friends and meet Gayong Masters that I'd never met before? Hopefully this journey will bring me to another step in my searching the real art of Silat Seni Gayong.

All together, in one word: "ZATTT!!!!!!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment