Thursday, December 24, 2009

GAYONG BLUES IN THE CITY OF LILLE: AMOK IN THE SNOW





This "Amok" happened during our final seminar of this year 2009 for our association Silat Seni Gayong France. Our Gayong camp was blessed by a heavy snow and it woke me up in the morning. It's always my hobbies to train Silat during a snowing day, to feel the fresh white freezing snow with my bare foot, and at the same time to maintain my respiration and concentration. It reminds me about our training during a winter night last 2 years at l'Ile de France, at 2 o'clock in the morning, bare footed, while the temperature was -5. We managed to hold for one hour, due to good respiration and foot work. But beleive me, it's really hard to keep it. Hehehehehhe. Alhamdoulillah... Please, enjoy: Amok in the Snow! ;)

Click on the picture to youtube..

No comments:

Post a Comment