Thursday, December 31, 2009

KHATAM KERIS KELANTAN




When I was playing the Keris last time in the snow, Master Amin Hamzah, had conducted and completed the ceremony of Keris graduation at the beach (is that a coincidence?? hehehe) . The ceremony was organized by the Gayong Serantau Kelantan, under brother Ustaz Wan Halim Wan Omar and other Gayong brothers and sisters from the Maahad Tahfiz Sains Tanah Merah at the beach of Melawi, Kelantan on 20th of December 2009. The program was placed under responsiblity of Cikgu Azizan Ibrahim, the Panglima Pelangi Hitam Labuan. My brothers Cikgu Hafiz and Cikgu Faiz also were invited to participate in the program. And me.... completely frustrated for not being there for the many reason, waiting eagerly to be in Malaysia once again insyaAllah in 3 months. Hopefully this year 2010 will be the best year for me in everything I love to do in my life.

Gayong Serantau Kelantan was headed by Ustaz Wan Halim. Everyone can visit the blog at :

www.gayongserantaukelantan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment