Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cikgu Ezhar Abbas: Khalifah Besar Selangor

always smiling and full of funny stories. that's cikgu ezhar! ;)





Cikgu Ezhar Abbas is one of the Khalifah Besar of PSSGM Selangor. We met for the first time when I was invited by Cikgu Ariffin to the graduation day of Silat Seni Gayong United Kingdom and International. Alhamdoulillah, I came to his house at last at Cheras Baru. We talked about many things, mainly concerning PSSGM. He mentioned certain names which makes me want to meet those "Big" Masters behind PSSGM Selangor, like Cikgu Zainal Badak, Cikgu Sani Morni and Cikgu Ibrahim.

He asked me if I took any photo or video last time when he came to UK, so he sucessfully made me explore any bit of my external Gayong hard disk, to find the photos and the videos! I finally found the video that I edited, but still to be modified before ready to be uploaded here! ;) . I put Cikgu Ezhar's action last time at UK, showing the deadly technic of Cindai Jantan and Rajawali.

I heard that Cikgu Ezhar was hospitalized last time, but alhamdoulillah that he's now in a good health.

Hopefully the Mandi Minyak programs at Kuala Kubu Baru last Saturday was done smoothly. Share the photos please! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment