Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cergy Fruit Picking


situated about 30 km from the centre of Paris, I drove the Picasso, bringing 11 passengers packed inside the car. Cik Faris, Kak Aishah with their childrens: Fawaz, Puteri and Danish, and Abang Abu Bakar, Kak Yus and their childrens: Fatin, Yusof and Mikael, and of course Cikgi Nyz. No fees to enter the garden, you pay at the counter for the fruits that you pick. The best thing is that it is Degustation sur place: you can taste the fruit on the spot. So instead of fruit picking, i'd rather do the fruit-eating! ;)

my beloved Nyz came to paris for a weekend visit and join us. I had to give her the Rambutans and Jeruk Mangga that my sister Kak Wan bought for her and the Durian lepuk from my Mom. I could see how she eats the rambutan as she must have been missing the local foods! ;)

We picked up apples, strawberries, raspberries, prunes, tomatos, watermelons, cabbages, carrots, onions, eggplants and leeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment