Friday, August 21, 2009

SALAM FROM HOLY RAMADHAN


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. He greeted.
Waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Marhaban bikum, Ahlan wa sahlan! I replied.

The holy month Ramadhan arrived. I was not shocked as his coming is expected. Even though I was not sure that I'll meet him again this year, now I thanks to Allah for giving me again the permission to celebrate even warmer our guest this year.

This would be my last Ramadhan in France, normally. It has been seven years now that I'm here. Alhamdoulillah, completing my studies here, since Diploma (DUT), Degree (Licence) and Master is one of the greatest thing that relieves me. The life as a moslem in France is not easy. One of the problem I found here is not to do the fast during the Ramadhan, but to pray on time before the time ends. Being a student in France teaches me to have always my ablution.... and grab any free daily Metro newspaper, to find a place to do the prayer.

Some people prefers to Qada' the prayer until they reaches home. But believe me, you won't do that if you know how Allah appreciates the prayer that we have done in difficulties. My hope is now that, He accepts all of my prayers. There are many mosques in the Paris city. It can be reached easily by the Metro. But the range of time between during summer and winter makes it quite difficut, as a student to go to the Masjid for the communal prayer. Now I really miss my student life in Colmar and Montluçon..... and even at Shah Alam and Pasir Puteh!

I wish to all brothers and sisters, Ramadhan Mubarak, and may it will be the best Ramadhan that we ever had. ;)

*I still got some exams in a week..... Zikir and Fikir!

No comments:

Post a Comment