Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sketsa Pendekar Kurang Asam

Last year Ramadhan was the first time I celebrated with my family in Malaysia after seven years in France. Not so 'lucky' this year as I got some final project presentation at university during summer holiday! ;) But Ramadhan reminds me many good memories, including this video clip that I made with some of my students from secondary school Kamil, Pasir Puteh, Kelantan. We started after Asar, and finished the shooting 10 minutes before breaking fast time! Everyone was exhausted, but it was worthful. Even though it was just for fun, but it meaningful for us, as it made our bond stronger among us. A nice memory not to be forgotten!

We took 30 minutes to make those buffaloes leaved that place, seemed they felt threatened by our presence on the spot! Thank God, no accident, and many neighbors come to see and to support us too. hehehhehe . This clip named as Sketsa Pendekar Kurang Asam... For those who haven't yet seen it in my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/narapatinantaboga, enjoy....!








No comments:

Post a Comment